After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: Sprinting Cucumber Patreon, Itch.io
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Animated, Monster girl, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Humor, Oral sex, Group sex, PoV
– Additional stats have been added for turn-based combat (base attack, magic attack, defense, m def, speed, evasion, accuracy, luck, crit chance). These are based on your level and your base stats (strength, endurance, intelligence, agility, magic).
– Old school turn-based combat has been implemented (still extremely rough around the edges).
– Quests are available at the adventure guild.
– Adventure guild requirements have been loosened (previously required two physical titles, now requires only one).
– Inventory has been added (available in your bedroom for now). This same screen also shows your battle stats and exp level.
– Palace story content has been added (access by finding the statue, guard house, and potion shop clues, then waiting a day).
– You can now kill the chicken, but he’s pretty strong, and the story content related to him is currently absent (coming soon).
– Since you can kill the chicken, you can no longer perpetually skip the chicken by staying in your room all day.
– Corrected random images popping up in Lani’s night scene.
– Corrected a few labeling mistakes in the god and temple leveling code.Known Issues with v0.2:
– Stacking inventory items (monster drops right now), do not accurately display their quantity.
– Since effect animations are absent from the battle system right now, it feels very choppy.
– Balancing monster difficulty will be an ongoing thing.
– Cannot bypass chicken until life number 3 (this is a bug, it’s supposed to be life number 2).
– There’s still a ton of polish needed for all of the new elements in the game. If you see an error message, do please let me know, but it’s probably related to sprite animations/attack skill animations, and if you click ‘ignore’ it should continue on with the game with no more problems. v0.1.9
– Sneak skill is implemented (one sneak scene is currently in place)
– Palace content/story has a small teaser in place. To access, find both the tunnel and the dragon and wait two days.
– Official ports for Android and Chromebook users.
– Additions to the mirror status screens.
– Extensive coding updates that will hopefully not murder the game.Known issues:
– The wrong image pops up in Lani’s night scene… it’s fixed in the Patron version.
– Error message when leveling up the temple in a life after you’ve previously leveled up the temple. Corrected in next release.v0.1.8.1
– Temple Interior environment has been added.
– Four starter Gods have been added.
– Two additional title levels per God (and one skill that has no use).
– Significant changes to the menu screens.
– Lani Sparring scenes corrected.
– Mirror menus have been optimized.
– Day six crash bug resolved.
– Sparkle image corrected.v0.1.7
– Professions have been added as additional options for morning activities (along with appropriate story scenes).
– Two new locations for profession-related events (Temple and Adventurer’s Guild).
– Bess has a new night scene (story-related).
– Bess sprite has been upgraded and new clothing has been added.
– Lani sparring event has been completed. (only for winning scenario – losing is borked and fixed in the next update)
– Hitting the chicken now includes the appropriate action image.
– Finding a book in the library now means that you will always find it in the future.
– You can no longer find the Adventure Logbook over and over again.
– Option added to avoid viewing sexual content between people who are not the player.
– Being killed by chickens now earns additional levels of chicken phobia titles.
– Mirror screen now shows additional information.
– Clicking on a stat will no longer murder the game.
– Earning Jack of All will no longer murder the game.v0.1.5.1
– Shrine clue has been added.
– The first magic has been added (light magic).
– All clues are available to choose regardless of stat level (finding clues still relies on a stat roll + experience modifier).
– You no longer need to witness Lani in the tree to gain affection from it.
– Correction of spelling errors (and creation of new ones).
– Small fiddly code bits that won’t impact player experience.v0.1.4
– Potion Shop clue has been added.
– Additional night seen added for Lani (contains low-quality place-holder animation).
– Clothing changes now available in the mirror screen.
– Finding a clue in one life will improve odds of finding it in future lives (five times currently equals a perfect chance).
– New title added (‘Jack of All’).
– Experimental save function added to the end of Day 5.
– Correction of spelling errors (and creation of new ones).
– Small fiddly code bits that won’t impact player experience.v0.1
I have a developer thread here, showing some of my workflow from Daz to Maya and so forth. This initial release contains multiple story and game elements, but none of them are fully implemented (clothing changes are in there for one character, skill checks and fight scenes are there but not animated), I’ve put in the first few sex scenes, but none include the main character, and the initial story is hinted at quite a few places, but the soft barriers to getting through to those areas are currently not implemented. That said, there are a few hours of gameplay. I hope everyone enjoys it, and critiques are certainly welcome… just don’t mention how hideous my animation code is, because I know and will make a function for that shit in the next release. Cheers!
Top Related Smut:
Dirty Education [v2.2] [Aaron Dodo]
Casotto Comics Collection [Giovanna Casotto]
Intrigue3D / Supro Collection [Intrigue3D / Supro]
One More Time From the Top [v0.8] [Mad Jubal]
Natalie - Demon's pleasure [v1.1] [StokkaFilippo]
Contact [Demo] [SpringWind]
Working Man [v1.01] [Ice]
Polarity [v0.3.1] [Eternity Games]
The Succubus Queen [Ep. 1] [Crackedreality]
My Uncommon Story [v0.3] [funkie]
Neko Paradise [v0.07] [Alorth]
Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]