Noxus has had a sudden rise in military might and all factions have been at war because of Noxus’ insatiable hunger for conquest and territorial expansion.
Because of Noxus’ military power being too great all the other factions are losing. Everyone’s decided to make an alliance and band together against their new common enemy. The alliance has decided to make small groups of elites to go behind the front lines of battle to bring down Noxus. Ionia has created the Ionian Corps to be the spearhead against Noxus.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-09
Release Date: 2020-03-08
Developer: Jansu Patreon – Discord
2DCG, 2D Game, Female Protagonist, Bestiality, RPG, Fantasy, Parody, Combat, Monster Girl, Monster, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Tentacles
– 7 new scenes- Ahri’s beginning flash scene image with Albert has been improved- Almost all of the maps have been parallax mapped. They’ve either been redone or altered in some sort of fashion. A few haven’t.- Gallery has been implemented! You can access it by checking out your inventory and there should be an item called "Gallery" with an image of a mirror. – Some item prices have changed.- Healing skills and and potions will take priority at the beginning of a new round.Some things still needing to be implemented or fixed in an upcoming version soon:– Avatar system- A few issues with the new gallery. I know there’s an issue with some of the scenes not even showing up as a flame, but they do appear once you’ve unlocked it. – Weird clipped door of a building in Luviel south of the Lumberjack’s house.
Hey everyone!v0.2 is finally out! I apologize for the longer wait than the previous version, but, you know, school. I’d also like to apologize in advance for any bugs or inconveniences you find. I’ll try my best to fix them asap. I’m letting you know right now, the quest journal is NOT up to date with v0.2. I didn’t have time unfortunately D: So, you know. READ.Anyway, what to expect:- 5 scenes: 4CGs, 1 image- Clothed Ahri a little bit more. She doesn’t have her stomach area showing anymore and her skirt is slightly longer.- Avatar/bust feature added (press "PageUp/PgUp" to toggle it on or off. It can be quite buggy if you switch between Ahri’s normal outfit and "Nothing" while her avatar is off, so be warned.) ALSO: If you have her avatar active and you go into a scene, it will show up above it, I’m pretty sure. It’s only her base outfit that’s available, so it’s in your best interest to just leave it off. I know I should’ve fixed it, but I’m pressed on time and it’s not an essential fix at this moment.- Removed the minimap feature. With the limitations of my knowledge on programming/coding I can’t figure out a way to make the minimap feature sustainable in the long run, more specifically the points of interest icons. It also felt a bit less immersive and less challenging.- Typos from previous content in v0.1 fixedAll I can say is, like with every new initial build, SAVE OFTEN. I’ve played through the entire game over again and didn’t run into any problems, just typos. I can’t say that’ll be the case for everyone. I was an idiot and didn’t carry a previous save from 0.1 over into 0.2 to see if there’d be any problems with compatibility because I didn’t have any old saves. So, again I apologize in advance if there are any compatibility issues.(Hotfix v0.2.1: Removed the dude giving "Admin" weapons in the middle of the world map. All admin weapons will be removed upon entering the world map and exiting.)
Hey everyone!It’s here! If there are any bugs or problems with the initial release, please forgive me D: I would’ve liked to give the game one more playthrough, but I’m leaving the house soon and I didn’t want to delay the release any longer. I did playthrough it multiple times correcting mistakes. Anyway:- 5 Scenes: 4CGs, 1 Image- 1 side quest containing one of the CGs- New minimap/map feature! There’s a short tutorial in game, but basically press "PageUp" on your keyboard to cycle between maps/turn it off.- Diagonal movement! I’m not sure if this speeds up walking, but hey it’s a new feature.- "Cooler" menu. The menu now contains the character’s images.There might be more new things compared from the old IC. There are some things that I did want to put in, but I just thought weren’t as important: Journal System (Literally the first build and the instructions are straight forward.) and Ahri’s Avatar toggle(I honestly just didn’t have time, I might come out with a quick patch for this and/or any bugs that present themselves as you all play throughout the game.) I’ll also be adding in more townspeople to interact with to make the place feel more livelier. It’s just after today, it’s back to school and I don’t want to delay the release any longer. For now, as long as it’s playable and you all get the scenes, I’m satisfied.The game’s story scale is smaller compared to the previous IC, but it’s definitely within my grasp now.(0.1.1 Hotfix: Fixed issues with the menu.)(0.1.15 Hotfix: Fixed being unable to leave the second area of Luviel. Also added some free roaming monsters in the fores. Added some random people in Luviel.
– 4 CGs: 2 new points of interest on the world map. There’s a beach and farm you can now go to where you’ll find 3/4 new CGs. Before you can access the CGs on the farm you’ll have to go through the SorakaxDog scene in Faramore. For 1/2 farm CGs you’ll need to speak to Xayah at camp about the events that take place on the farm. The last CG can be accessed from Evenlynn. In order to access it, however, you would have need to have helped her already. (Basically just go through Vlad’s task of helping her get funding for Inhibition. Just speak with her again and after the dialogue "I’ll see you around, my little fox" it should be available.)- Camp Supplies: Now visible at all times, however can only be used on the world map. If you find yourself missing them just head on over to Stark and there should be a girl in front of the Inn that would be happy to give you some.I think that’s all for this update. Again it’s only side content. Some of it can only be accessed if you have Akali, because it’s basically meant for Akali…
– Fixed an issue where going to another part of a mountain map caused you to be in the wall.
– Fixed the issue where you’re stuck in Inhibition after completing the infiltration quest and defeat the prototype soldier.
– Fixed Akali joining the party after the horse quest.
– I’m not quite sure I fixed this, but I did attempt a work around. So I believe it should work. People were having an issue with the horse quest that after going through the scene in the campsite, they would just have a black screen by going to the campfire to attempt to leave. For the campsite I made it so the system would record the last exact map point that the player was present before going to the campsite. I’ve also made it so that the campsite is only accessible in the world map. The campfire is meant to send you back to that specific spot the system recorded. Knowing these things, you can see the problem that teleporting to the campsite from a location that wasn’t the world map might have caused the problem. So after the scene I made it so the system would teleport the player back to the world map instead of just back to the campsite. I believe this would fix the problem and the system would be able to recognize a map point again.
– 5 CG Scenes, 2 Pin-Ups (Plus the new game cover and Patreon Banner)
– 3 new champions introduced (1 Female, 2 Male) Technically 5 new champions (You’ll see once you hit the ending for the update)
– A side quest has been added featuring 1 of the CG scenesMinor
– Added new weapons to the shop for Akali and Soraka.
– Added the Revival Potion to the magic shops. I didn’t even realize it wasn’t there, I apologize.
– Buffed the Medium HP potion.
– Buffed Soraka’s "Simple Wish" skill.Side Quest Info. How to Start The quest is available immediately after you rescue Soraka from Ravengard. You can talk to her at the campsite and go to the option "Ravengard?" That will then allow you to talk to Katie and you can go from there. To access more of the quest just interact with your new friend at the campsite.
– 4 new scenes. (1 Main, 3 Side) (2 Side are repeatable.)
The side scenes can be found in Faramore. Just explore.
– More of Faramore can be explored.
– Added in Ahri’s new maid costume you all saw in Ravengard! You can change the little character sprite to have it AND her avatar.
– 2 new champions introduced. 1 of them being your party member.
– New maps added. Stark is the main map and biggest so far.Changelog:
– FIXED THE CAMPSITE! I’ve test it many times in the first world map area and the second. It SHOULD be working now. Many dialogue sequences with Xayah and Soraka are WIP.
– Dashing will be allowed anywhere and everywhere, unless I see fit otherwise for certain scenes or sequences. You can basically dash in cities and caves with no problem.
– Dialogue/Text Boxes. I made them more transparent plus added in a neat looking border.
– New Music!!! I found a website that will let me use various artists’ music for commercial reason free of charge as long as I credit them on my project. (Which I have, on my credits post.)
– I added darker battle backgrounds in battle sequences. The reason for that is because I noticed it was pretty difficult distinguishing the battle itself from the background of the map.
– Changed prices of some items in the shops. If any of you bastards were conniving enough, you would’ve noticed you can sell all the potions I gave you in the beginning for full price in the shops. For example that really expensive revive potion can be sold for 300G. WELL I’VE FIXED THAT. I believe I made it so items sold back will be around 60-70% less than the original cost. You can still sell them for a decent price, just not the original.
– Fixed the possibility of Ahri’s avatar being in cut scenes if the player has it turned on. (At least I think I did.)
I’ve changed other various things I can’t think of at the top of my head right now, but those are the major ones.
– Fixed the camp crash issue (I hope)
– Added potions to the magic shop keeper.
– Added a general guide in the
Top Related Smut:
Polarity [v0.3.1] [Eternity Games]
Roommates [Winter Wolves]
The Crimes of Delta ~Crazy In Love With A Shrine Maiden~ [v1.01] [fushidaratei]
Starlet Trainer [v0.1] [Captain N]
Alien Runaway [v0.21] [The Worst]
RogueLove [v0.3.5] [Noxious Games]
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 16] [CheekyGimp]
Echoes of Lust [Ep. 1-9] [Inceton]
Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]
DidiEsmeralda Collection [Patreon] [DidiEsmeralda]
BBC Chan Collection [BBC Chan]
Planet eXXXpress [v0.21] [BannedBo]