After an accident, you suffer from amnesia. While living together with your landlady and her two daughters, you and your trusted therapist come up with a cure, and a treatment plan to keep the amnesia away. With her help, you need to use skills and tools to carefully and methodically manipulate the women around you by exploiting their weaknesses. The goal: Using their bodies to pleasure yourself. You have a potential secret weapon in your medicine, which could possibly be used on others to make them easier to manipulate. But be careful, or you might wake up one day without your memory.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-16
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer: GRasputin Patreon – Buy Me a Coffe – GRasputin
Real porn, Male protagonist, Animated, Corruption, Handjob, Big tits, MILF, Lesbian, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest (Optional/Rename relationships), Masturbation, Teasing, Female domination, Drugs, Internal view, Vaginal sex, Groping
– Added popup message when game version is 100% completed. (v0.5.003)
– Removed option to turn off story mode. Story mode info moved to Help. (v0.5.003)
– Fixed bug where some players ended up with a wrongly named item "Cura?ao" in inventory, causing game to break later on. (v0.5.003)
– Fixed bugs with Jane and Kylie night events. (v0.5.002)
Update is focused on the women living with the player.v0.4.002
– Update is focused on the women not living with the player.
– Redid Avery’s afternoon content using better source.
– Added better support for listing lots of memories.
– Fullscreen/window setup is now loaded from latest save file whenever starting/loading game.
– The name of the therapist can now be changed in the Intro.
– (Optional) The text area can be clicked to continue an event.
– Fixed Jolee birthday party bug which caused some players to fail to throw the party although they had everything required (v0.4.001)
– Reduced a few Jolee vids to work with 32-bit java. (v0.4.001)v0.3.1
– New content in this update:
— Added several pictures to the intro to reduce walls of text.
— Added several vids to the intro.
— Added one event with Dr. Angela (Midday, Tue-Fri), needed for save compatibility.
– Slightly rewritten and modified intro.
– Work under the hood to improve the engine.
– Finished revamping of message windows that started in v0.3.0.
– Added Hints for people getting stuck in the game. Help->Hints.
– Removed "Something must happen first" failure messages due to being too unclear. Also made failure messages turned off by default.
– Made it easier/faster to trigger a certain game changing event early in the game.
– Renaming of Kyra in intro was never saved to file. This is now fixed.
– Removed the details view for linux users when loading/saving to enable loading/saving.v0.3
– First major improvement of the UI visuals since the demo. Introducing graphical themes (optional). First one out: Tropical Lava. Note: Graphical themes can slow down the game noticably on slower systems, especially if "Continue background" is enabled.
– Minor background change: The landlady is still married to her husband (who is working overseas).
– Added "Girls" button where info about the girls can be displayed, including clickable links to display info about their known weaknesses etc
– Memories will be listed in the order they were added, oldest first (memories from v0.2 saves will be sorted alphabetically)
– Completed events that gave memory health can be skipped to the end when being replayed.
– (Optional) Tropical Lava theme, customizable
– (Optional) Changing game speed: normal, fast, very fast
– (Optional) Automatically adjusted size of text panel can now be turned off
– (Optional) Text in event steps that have been played before is shown in different color
– (Optional) Show reasons for failing (showing reason is not always possible)
– changing to standard version numbering. Demo counts as version 0.1
– added a second daughter to Jane/landlady: Kylie’s older sister.
– introducing a new girl (in addition to the second daughter)
– story progression for all women from the demo
– saves from demo won’t work. In the future the goal is that older saves should always work
– changed memory health management: If you’ve used one or more pills on others during the day you will now skip taking a pill the next morning instead of running out of pills at the end of the week
– added ejaculation gif in bathroom and other situations. Can be disabled in Settings. Thanks to Swallow999 and NoodleJacuzzi for providing gif
– added Stats button which shows game progress
– added Memory button. Player will remember and be able to relive moments where time slowed down
– store now only shows items you need
– added some optional settingsv1.01-1.016
– fix of bug introduced in some previous update, breaking game at beginning of second week
– fixed where autosaving was unintentionally being done even when save was leading to Game Over. Weekly autosave is now being done night to Monday. These fixes should allow players who get Game Over to replay the day or week, which was not possible with the autosaves before.
– fix so macOS users can load/save
– custom display refresh rate shouldn’t break the game. In worst case full screen will be maximized window
– javafx is now included in jdk which should stop video failure/game freeze at second therapy session for Windows users
– disabled "continue click" in text panelv1.00
– Initial release (2019-09-19)
* On Windows 10, if the game won’t start and the windows freeze, then right-click the .exe file and go to Properties->Compatibility and check "Disable fullscreen optimizations".* If you get stuck with a black image when you sleep, then quit and reload the autosave. That should load the morning correctly. If you find a way to replicate this bug, please let me know, so I can fix it.* If you get "A JNI error has occured", make sure that the file path (C:whateverParadiseFound) doesn’t contain unsupported characters, like russian letters. To solve it, you can for instance place the game folder directly under C:.* If you can’t load saves and can’t switch fullscreen off/on: This problem can occur if you use a custom refresh rate on your monitor. If so, setting the monitor to default refresh rate should solve the problem.* If you run into strange problems, make sure your firewall/antivirus isn’t interfering. Comodo has been reported to cause problems more than once.* If you’ve finished the intro, and there are no locations in your neighborhood other than your house, or there is no memory bar in the top left corner, then something went wrong. This is most likely caused by your firewall and/or antivirus.For other problems, see README.txt in the game folder. Windows 10 users who can’t start the game, try disabling fullscreen optimizations. Read Troubleshooting for details.
Top Related Smut:
Miko's Sexual Adventure [Heisendou]
Lord of Imagination [Ch.3 Part 1] [AgentGames]
Tentacle Slave [v0.14.0] [Mouseguru]
Porn Tycoon [v1.0] [PornTycoon]
James LeMay collection [James LeMay]
Gnome'n Titans [v0.2.3] [SrMagal Creation]
Monster Slums! [v0.1.5] [Funbags]
Gamble Fight Plus [v1.013] [One Man Army]
Cyber City Wildside - Part 1 [Gonzo Studios]
Killer Project [v1.01.4] [PopSex Studio]
Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]
Hunt and Snare [r5.25 Build 2] [Rufflenecks]