Our heroine Noemi (call her Noe, everyone else does) is the only child of an Italian (Florentine) immigrant to the USA, who is also a self made entrepreneur and chef. She runs her own restaurant in a small neighbourhood in suburban Philadelphia with her fiancé Brad and her long-term waitresses, who are like sisters to her. Life has been good to her… too good. It all comes crashing down around her when her father is sent to an early grave and his secret debts come to light. As his only heir, they become Noe’s and just like that she is under a burden of a 6-figure payment. That’s not her only problem however as the biggest chain restaurant in town opens its dozenth location just across the street. She learns first hand how cut throat the food business can be at the hands of Mr. Baines and his chain “Salvatore’s Deli”.
Noe shows us just how hard it is to fight off crushing debt and a lecherous, treacherous rival restaurateur all while trying to keep her dream shop open. She’s by no means alone however as her eternally optimistic fiancé, a trio of trainee waitresses (Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey), and her last remaining regular, the grizzled ex-cop ‘Old Roy’ all back her up in the head-to-head with the world. Will she make it to her long awaited wedding day? And will she be the same person as she was when all this began? That’s up to you now, isn’t it!? C’mon by ‘Little Toscana’ and see what we’re serving up!”
Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-27
Developer/Publisher: beWilder Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Female protagonist, Adventure, Corruption, Age, Lesbian, Milfing, Voyeurism, NTR, Cuckoldry, Hotwifing (All avoidable) Prequels:
NTR Origins: Noe Way Out
NTR Origins: Sour Kriem
NTR Origins: Moreau Again, Naturally
NTR Origins: Kelsey and the CityChange-Log:
v0.9.1 Update Notes
– Technical information
⦁ We’ve updated our internal scene databasing with some optimisation improvements for handling the images. This should largely reduce the game’s on start loading to the main menu by deferring certain batches of images until on scene load (thus shifting a small wait time to beginning of those scenes). All in all, this should lead to a quicker and smoother playing experience. Note: To achieve this we had to rebuild our entire CG portion of out database and so it is possible that some images may be in the wrong places despite testing. In this case, we would greatly appreciate a heads-up feedback so we can fix it.
– Community Feedback
⦁ Added a pop-up Intro menu that displays on New Game. It stars Chibi Noe and acts as a simple intro to the game as opposed to the cold start of the Day Menu to begin with. It also introduced the concept of the time window for the end of version right at the beginning so people are not caught off guard by it. Thanks emek for this heads up.
⦁ Added a small Bell and Ding icon to the Restaurant Manager screen. This icon appears after the tutorial board on Sal’s Traps (the one with Noe and Frankie on it), acting as a one-time reminder to check out his side of the street from that point of for trap information. This should help players remember to get in the habit of checking his movements. Thanks Dr. Realgood for this feedback.v0.9
Heads Up! We’ve found and fixed a bug with unlocking Frankie and by extension Kelsey too. For those who got accidently locked out of the main story early, the game should auto resolve the issue for you and allow you to play on any save properly now. However, it is our recommendation that you restart from the beginning for the best experience and pacing of the story, especially now that the gameplay has more rebalancing. It is up to you however; it should work either way.Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth v0.9 – “Beck in Business”
This update added another 19 new days to Noe’s life and times at Little Toscana, putting her up to 111, which is almost a full 4 Months her calendar! This version adds another batch to the Beck arc as we get more x-rated action there before turning to a new character focus. That’s 3 new scenes along his arc, and in addition there is 1 Main Story and 1 Kriem arc scene too. The gameplay has also gotten another sizable rebalance, plus the last major expansion with the Entertain task now online, giving each girl a Lv1 outcome for each potential scenario, and a few new UI updates to help out too. The full list of additions and improvements is below!
– Technical information
⦁ Version: 0.9 (“Beck Again” Release)
⦁ Weight: 1.02 GB
⦁ Weight Packed: 582 MB
⦁ Updated Windows builds of the game to a 64-bit build and both Mac and Linux to Universal (32+64 bit), which will now allow Mac players to keep playing after a recent iOS update that blocked 32-bit builds (as far as we are aware).
⦁ 5 Full Scenes (for 44 Total).
⦁ 66 New Scene Rendered CGs (for 540 Total)
⦁ 24 New Gameplay Rendered CGs (for 123 Total)
– 24 New Restaurant Management Outcome CGs Total.
– Added a Lv1 Outcome to the Entertain Task for each girl, 1 for each scenario (Good result, Bad result, Proactive Success, Trap Hit, Trap Reversal and Reactive Caution). That’s 6 Outcomes per girl, for 24 Total
⦁ Added 19 new days to the playable game time (now up until the end of Day 111 / Month 4 Day 21 – Sunday)
⦁ Added 1 new Permanent Outfit to the game: Kelsey’s Dragons Cheerleading Outfit. Also added 1 new Temporary Outfit to the game: Noe’s mixed Tank Top and Pyjama Shorts.– Features
⦁ Expanded the Restaurant Gameplay section to include the Entertainment Task for all girls, once unlocked via the main story. By sending a girl to Entertain, she will increase base (before bonuses) tips for that day’s waitresses and reduce the amount of stress gained for all girls expect themselves and those resting. Both bonuses are included in the amount shown for the day in their section of the results. A bonus to tips earned / stress burned is added based on the girls’ Open Mind stat as well. For every 2 points of Open Mind, and extra $1 is added (up to +$10 bonus), and every 4 points relieves an added point of stress (up to -5 gained stress bonus).
⦁ Continuation of the Beck arc, giving this first majorly developed character arc to 9 scenes total now, and including 3 x-rating scenes (2 new ones). Also, the continuation of both the Main Story and Kriem’s personal arc as well.
⦁ We’ve added a new toggleable heads up UI to the VN sections of the game that will display the Keyboard shortcuts listed in the accompanying files in the game now too, so you don’t have to go looking for them.
⦁ Vastly rebalanced the Gameplay section including tips earnings, Rep gains / losses, and most importantly Stress gain. The full list of changes includes:
– Reduced the cost of doing Yoga on down time days to 0, now making it so nothing adds to Noe’s debt anymore and meaning you can’t go backwards on your debt progress. At the same time, Yoga’s stress release is now nerfed back down to the same level as the other activities, now reducing 60 points at a time.
– Now that Yoga doesn’t have a greater bonus and cost, we’ve flattened the tier of stress relieving activities. Park and TV scenes now also reduce stress by 60 points each. Poker, Car Wash and training scenes (which all give you money or points as well as stress relief) reduce by 35 points.
– Increased upper limits for Good outcomes and increased lower limits for Bad outcomes for Waitressing, Cooking and Promotion. This means you can now attain Good outcomes at slightly higher stress levels than before, and at the same time Bad outcomes don’t kick in until a higher stress level is met. This means if you keep stress to low-to-mid levels, you should mostly only get Good Outcomes (trap situations not included so watch out for them).
– Reduced the amount of Rep gained and lost using the Promote task, making the Competitive Stat bonus more effective in the process. Lv1 outcomes now gain Little Toscana Rep / lose Sal’s Deli rep by 3-5, instead of 3-7. Lv2 results are now 4-7 instead of 4-9.
– Increased Tips earned when using the Proactive attitude on Waitressing by 100%. Now girls will earn a guaranteed $50-60 before bonuses and multipliers on success. There is no additional cost to reputation. (Thanks to Always Absent for this suggestion).
– Reduced stress gained across all Promote outcomes. Also levelled out the amount of Rep Gain and Loss for both Good and Bad Outcomes between the girls (Competitive Skill bonus not included, girls with higher Competitive skill will still get bigger bonuses).
– Also reduced the amount of Sal rep lost on successful Trap Reversals, now down to 2-5 from 3-8 per reversal. Conversely, Waitress traps that land will have a weaker hit to your rep, now down 10-13 from 12-15.– Community Feedback
⦁ Found and seemingly fixed a bug that locked out players from advancing the Main Story and unlocking Frankie during the game. This bug should auto fix itself and continue on with a simple save data load (check the Heads Up! above about this please.) Thanks to several people for flagging this, Alfius for the detailed feedback and BoyGeorge for the save files for testing!
⦁ Found and fixed a bug that reset Sal’s rep to the default of 80 or the last held value upon restarting the game programme. Thanks to Alfius for alerting us to this one!
⦁ Updated the Restaurant Manager Tutorial Board to now reveal information in a tiered style, opening new pages when new relevant gameplay sections are unlocked. This should help new players avoid being overwhelmed with unneeded playing info right from the start. Thanks to Alfius for this tip too!
⦁ Increased the size of the button to open the Progress Tracker on the Day Menu so it is now more visually prominent. We also increased the size of the Progress Tracker and especially made the primary stat icons for each character arc bigger/more visible.
⦁ Found and fixed a bug that would allow players who rejected, and thus ended Beck’s arc early, to see follow up scenes. Now this should be sorted and by telling Beck to fuck off, he’ll stay fucked off.
⦁ Found and fixed a bug that was stopping the Proactive Cooking bonus from affecting all other girls outcomes on occasion, instead it would trigger and help girls down the line only. Now all waitresses should get the double tips bonus regardless of who does it. (Thanks to Always Absent for flagging and confirming this existed).
⦁ Found and fixed another bug that meant that Car Wash outcomes on down time days override Poker when selecting Poker activities. Now poker should play properly.
⦁ Fixed a small UI issue that told players they had 1 day left on the last day. Now the days remaining count is properly aligned to the actual playable days.v0.8 ????v0.7 A Full House Rocks the Most
This update comes with a full two weeks added to Noemi’s life, making it a full 80 days at ‘Little Toscana’. We’ve added a new Main Story scene, which brings us Kelsey at long last. She makes her mark on the game plenty this time out too, including in her first Kelsey Arc scene. Frankie and Roy get their arcs advanced too, one a show of love and one a show of hate… Kind of. You’ll see.
– Technical information
⦁ Version: 0.7 (“A Full House Rocks the Most” Release)
⦁ Weight: 867 MB
⦁ Weight Packed: 457 MB
⦁ 5 Full Scenes (for 34 Total).
⦁ 60 New Scene Rendered CGs (for 405 Total)
⦁ 20 New Gameplay Rendered CGs (for 87 Total)
– 19 New Restaurant Management Outcome CGs Total.
– 8 Waitressing Outcomes for Kelsey, 2 Good (Base Level Flirtation), 1 Bad (Base Level Flirtation), 1 Good (2nd Level Flirtation), 2 Proactive (Good and Bad), 2 Reactive (Good and Bad).
– 6 Cooking Outcomes for Kelsey, 1 Good (Normal), 1 Bad (Normal), 2 Proactive (Good and Bad), 2 Reactive (Good and Bad)
– 4 Promotion Outcomes for Kelsey, 2 Proactive (Good and Bad), 2 Reactive (Good and Bad).
– 1 Day Off CG for Kelsey
– 1 New Training CG (Yoga), Kelsey’s Competitive, allowing her to train and increase one of her stats too. Competitive is Kelsey’s main starting stat.
⦁ Added 14 new days to the playable game time (now up until the end of Day 80 / Month 3 Day 20 – Thursday)
⦁ Added 5 new Permanent Outfits to the game: Kelsey’s Little Toscana Uniform, Kelsey’s Pro Practice Leotard, Frankie’s Cardigan and Jeans, Noe’s Dark Nightwear and Brad’s Tank and Boxers.
⦁ Expanded the Restaurant Gameplay section to include Miss Kelsey Matthews, noted sociopath, narcissistic and fan of good times. She makes for a great promoter of ‘Little Toscana’, but also a fine waitress too. With her included, the gameplay is fit for all 4 ladies working at once.
⦁ Added a small expansion to the Day Off/Downtown section of the Gameplay to allow for Kelsey to train her Competitive stats for the restaurant sections too. Later each girl will have all their stats ready to train, for now all three can be trained in some way.
⦁ Continuation of the Main Story arc, now adding Kelsey to the game properly, plus the continuation of the Brad/True Love, Frankie, and Roy arcs. The Kelsey arc is opened up with an initial scene.
⦁ Double pathed the new Brad Scene, allowing for both romance and ntr fetish outcomes, depending on players’ previous choice in the arc. The arc is the first to open to double pathing.
⦁ Updated and Revised the Sal side of the Restaurant Manager game screen to include more helpful information. During our own playtesting, we came to believe the Trap System, while a good way to keep the player on their toes and capture the tone of Noe’s daily struggles, was a little punitive and quite a guessing game. Now we’ve updated the read-out info to include more helpful notice of potential traps, now making it more of an informed strategic risk/reward gambit than a straight up guessing game.
– Community Feedback
⦁ We’ve found and fixed a bug that caused the gameplay section to stall/freeze if players exited the game early and reloaded to attempt better results on a day. This means you can now properly load the game with needing to restart the program as a whole. Thanks to ThisIsMe88 for flagging this!
⦁ We’ve renamed the Jump feature to the Leap feature. It’s still a way of skipping/jumping/leaping whole scenes entirely or to the next choice if one is present, but now by pressing the ‘L’ keyboard key. Now mapped to the ‘L’ key, it is no longer adjacent to the ‘H’/Hide key, so no more accidental slip ups! Thanks to Art for this!
– Known Issues
We are thrilled to report that there are no known issues at this time. Please do inform us via message or our Discord server if you do come across any, we sincerely mean that. v0.6
· We’ve got 3 new Main Story scenes to share, two more featuring some butting of heads between both restaurants, as Sal takes on the role of general and starts to guide the troops for real. Noe better watch out, because he plays dirty, and sticky… it’s going to be tough on her this time around.
· The last of the Main Story scenes you can get a taste for above. Kelsey makes her first appearance, and we suspect it’ll be memorable. Noe will be faced with hiring crazy for a third time, another unique lady comes calling on her, but perhaps Kelsey is just what she needs?
· In our character events, we’ve got some special orders too. Sal will be getting the main one this time, he can’t be letting Brad be the only one to get his ‘whistle’ wetted, oh no! He’s far too competitive for that! He’ll have more schemes to see to, and Noemi’s past choices might just make or break her chances to scuttle him? Only time will tell!
· To round it all out, we’ve got one last scene on the docket, the one we wanted to have last version, but time just didn’t allow. It’s time Noe spent a little time with guys who aren’t Brad, and Damon is happy to try chat her up if he can only keep those nerves in check! Maybe that’ll work out for him in the long run… it’s only a matter of time before Noe is in the market for a boytoy, among other things!v0.5 A Touch of Mature Love
– First and foremost, we’re still pushing the Main Story arc harder and faster! We hit an important milestone in the last version now that our 3rd main lady has made her appearance, but we still have one more to come! We’re moving head with two more scenes here, one introducing Frankie to her new life with Noe as her guide, and another that should up the ante all the more as Alice and Beth are roped into a more active duty for their overlord… err… we mean respectable boss and friend, Sal. We mean it, things will get a little more serious, enough that Noe will have to shave off a few of her values if she wants to keep on an even footing with the Deli.
– It’s not all about the restaurant this update, no-no! It’s not all seriousness either. It’s time for some smokin’ sexy, and nothing short of a full scene of sex-sex-sex! Somebody’s getting’ laaaaiiddd! It’s another step forward in the Brad arc, and a good one at that! It’ll have something for all, both those looking for some romance in the young couple’s pants, and for those who want to see a nasty woman rule the roost (or at least the cock of the relationship). It’ll be your choice… of, and a heads up, you might want to brush up on your Italian for this one, it’ll really make you smile!
– Got some more in you? Well, it we don’t want all our time spent watching Noe, or when will she find the time to get her sneak on in the background? Well, we’ll still see her in this one too… with Frankie in the game now we don’t want her idle, we want you to have a reason to work her for those tips! Also, we want y’all to get to know her a little too, so Frankie’s arc will open up with an intro scene all about some afterwork learning, as Noe and Frankie whip up some love.
– We’re not finished yet, we’ve still got some tasty in the tank! We’ve said above we’re pushing the main tale forward until our little minxy dancer comes along, but we’re not waiting for that to do some more with Noe’s life and times away from her hubby. If we can squeeze in an extras scene (it’s already packed tight but we want it bad!) we’ll be seeing Noe get a little more cozy with a new friend, Damon’s arc will see a bump that’ll get him on the way to some time alone with the woman of his dreams. That’s Noe, by the way. We’ll be all the closer to seeing if that older woman can teach the young buck a thing or two about women, and how they like to fuck!
What a loaded update you say? Why yes, yes it is! It’s another 4-5 scene special, with plenty of goodies for all (even Kriem fans will get a tiny dash of topping, you’ll see). Better yet, we’ve got some hot banging to see too, it’s been building to this and beyond! But wait… What about that Frankie piece above? And what of the parts that make this a “game”, not just a story? Why yes, we have something to say on that too!
Another update, and another pass on the gameplay to make it something worthy of your time! With this update we can reach up to 3 waitresses on the go at once, and that’s a game changer! This update is all Frankie, with 17 (seriously) new outcomes added for her between Waitressing, Cooking, Promoting and her Day Off too. It’s more than that though… what with her natural affinity for the Cooking job, we’re expecting the pace of game to pick up something fierce, and Noe can really start digging dents out of that debt with your help! We’re looking forward to some shake up with this for sure!
And that’s not all, we have some Quality of Life improvements coming too! Following up on the Simulate Day feature we added last time, we’re adding a whole new tutorial pop-up, complete with all the explanations you’ll need to better understand all the game’s parts. Added in to that same idea, we’ve streamlined the gameplay unlocking too, instead of letting the player wander free in the Attitude system early on, which we had the best intentions for, we’re making that a later part of the gameplay so you don’t set yourself back a step early on by mistake. All in all, it’s a Hell of an update to our gameplay too, and we’re super thrilled to see it get better and better every time it goes out! Keep up the feedback folks, and we’ll keep up the sexy!v0.4 The Team Woes and Grows
Noemi’s wild ride is beginning to heat up! Her romance is blooming to some, but is on the rocks for others, her plans are in motion and her whole world has gotten bigger! But all is not festivities and fun times this season, as her most hated rival is on the hunt, and now he’s not taking her so lightly. Sal’s ready to exert his influence through daily sabotage and his underhanded tricks… all of which should be worth seeing! Can Noe hold him back another version? Will the refined help of a certain lady mature be the difference maker?v0.3 – “Fight Back”
With this update, we’ve added two more weeks to the time spent at ‘Little Toscana’, making it a full month spent there now. We’ve pushed the main story further again as Noemi’s counterattack is set in motion, as well as opened up the Kriem and Brad/True Love story arcs with a scene a piece. Noe gets her even more Downtime fun, including accompanying Brad during his regular poker night and secretly binging on TV shows behind his back too. Finally, this build contains the second demo version of the Restaurant Management gameplay, now with many more outcomes, a new Promote activity, Reputation system and Proactive tasks too!
– Technical information
⦁ Version: 0.3 (‘Fight Back!’ Release)
⦁ Weight: 576 MB
⦁ Weight Packed: 243 MB
⦁ 5 Full Scenes (for 15 Total).
⦁ 46 New Scene Rendered CGs (for 190 Total)
⦁ 18 New Gameplay Rendered CGs (for 27 Total)
– 14 New Restaurant Management Outcome CGs
– 4 New Day Off Activity CGs
⦁ Added 16 new days to the playable game time (now up until the end of Day 29)
⦁ New Downtime Activities: Poker and TV Binge Watching.
⦁ Expanded Day Off / Downtime Activities System, completing the game loop with stress-busting repeatable scenes for Noe, and even ways to make money while off work..
⦁ Continuation of the Main Story arc and introduction of the Kriem and Brad/True Love arcs.
⦁ Expanded playable beta test of the new Restaurant Management gameplay. Added the Reputation System, the ability to Proactively take on tasks in high risk, high reward outcomes, the new Promote activity to make or break that Reputation for either Little Toscana or Salvatore’s Deli, and finally, the base needed for Sal’s Influence system that is coming soon.
– Community Feedback
⦁ Thanks to Art we’ve been able to fix and test our Mac build versions. Alright! They are back and good to go, saving included! Also thanks to him, we’ve fixed a UI bug involving the Save Slots. Double High Five!
⦁ Some people have taken issue with e Typewriter effect on the text. The effect has always been able to turn off via the ‘T’ key (check the included controls txt beside the .exe for details like that). We’ve improved it now that the toggle setting is held across all scenes in the session rather than needing to be toggled each time. Thanks to multiple people for this!
– Known Issues
⦁ We overcame the issue that forced new saves to be needed in v0.2, by which we mean we didn’t have to do anything affecting them this version. Saves for v0.2 should be fine, but people jumping in with saves from v0.1a or v0.1b are highly recommended to start from the beginning. That especially goes for Mac players who didn’t get a v0.2 at all due to save system issues (see above, it’s fixed now). Players using a fresh save from the recent v0.1 Redeux should also be fine to use their saves.
⦁ A minor inconvenience, Brad’s opening scene only plays to those who have chosen to think about him in the first game decision! This is due to it being linked to the Romance stat, but the stat building system is still in progress. For those who chose the other option, this scene will pop later once you get a point in Romance, but for this version it’s a special reward for those who choose love of pervs early on. Thanks for understanding!v0.2
– Technical information
⦁ Version: 0.2 (‘Things Can Only Get Better’ Release)
⦁ Weight: 511 MB
⦁ Weight Packed: 199 MB
⦁ 5 Full Scenes (for 10 Total).
⦁ 58 New Scene Rendered CGs (for 144 Total)
⦁ 9 New Gameplay Rendered CGs
⦁ Added 6 new days to the playable game time (now up until the end of Day 13)
⦁ New Downtime Activities: Yoga and Park Walking.
⦁ 2 New Permanent Outfits for Noe: Simple Gym Gear and Everyday Nightwear, 1 New Permanent Outfit for Kriem: ‘Little Toscana’ Uniform.
⦁ Enhanced Gameplay Loop, now with initial Day Off / Downtime Activities System.
⦁ Continuation of the Main Story arc and introduction of the Sal, Asana and Damon arcs.
⦁ First playable beta test (“Bare Bones version”) of the new Restaurant Management gameplay, a new system of daily job-based activities for the ‘Little Toscana’ staff. Added Kriem as a controllable / directable character during management segments.
– Bug Fixes
⦁ The daily Management game play menu has been reworked to clean up some character displays. We also fixed the issue with switching back to Noe locking Kriem into Day off activity, which shouldn’t happen anymore. Thanks to Art for reporting!
– Known Issues
⦁ Thanks to the new gameplay system, new variables had to be made and used to control the game loop. As such, old saves from v0.1 are unlikely to work correctly going forwards. We strongly recommend starting a new game, and we apologize for the necessary but still inconvenient issue. Thanks for understanding!
⦁ Issues with File Protection on Mac OS means that save files are not being created, which means the game can’t be saved. We are investigating the issue, but for now Mac builds will be postponed until fixed. Thanks again to Art for reporting and in helping playtest fixes!
So that’s it! We hope you enjoy another taste of Noemi, as her struggles are coming back up soon. But first, some more Nat before the week is over! Until we see them both…v0.1b2
NO CHANGE-LOG AVAILABLE
Top Related Smut:
Monster Girl Farmer [v0.067] [Aof]
Hillside [v0.1] [DarkBlue]
Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.02] [PDT182]
Bachelor Party [v0.1] [Studio31]
Solar Space Station [Beta 1] [Zloy Banan]
Rated R Wrestling [v0.2.6] [KlonHad]
The Exile of Aphrodisia [v1.0.8] [Blue Fairy Media Games]
I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]
Braveheart Academy [Alpha v1.2] [Chrys]
Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World~ [Dieselmine]
The Architect [v1.0] [Creiz]