In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out…
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Thread Updated: 2020-04-25
Release Date: 2020-04-25
Developer: Faerin Patreon – Discord
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese
3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mystery, Incest, Romance, Management
Here’s new release!
I’ve managed to do a lot, but it took a lot more time than I anticipated to add all the guests, outfits and rooms.
So I wasn’t able to add all the events yet.For that reason I have decided to spend the next month on doing nothing but renders and new scenes, to fill in all the blanks (guests events, girl progression events, new outfit levels, etc.)Note: You will have to start over, as I have made several structural changes.
I expect that this (or the next version) will be the last time restarting twill be required.I hope you will enjoy the update and look forward to your feedback.Story:Added 9 new guests (and removed Diane).
Added the 2nd floor and guest bedrooms (this is explained in the updated tutorial).
The bar and the restaurant can now be renovated (and the corresponding outifts will be unlocked).
You can now level up the hotel to level 2. This unlocks an additional guest bedroom and 3 new rooms (these 3 will be added in the next update, as well as guests that will visit them).
Added 3 progression events for Julia (In the next update her tier reward will be added and you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).
Added 1 progression event for Amber. (In the next update other events and tier reward will be added and you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).Gameplay/UI:Rebalanced all costs/rewards to reflect actual gameplay.
Adjusted the tutorial and the starting amount according to the the new balancing.
You can now choose the “check on guest” activity to unlock their stories/hints/rewards. Right now this is just a placeholder dialog, but these events will be added in the next updates.
Added the wages screen: at the end of each week you will be able to choose which girls to hire/fire.
Updated the hotel attribute upkeep system: the icons now show the current attribute value, if you mouseover you will see the projected value.
The hotel level tooltip now shows the required reputation for the next level.
Staff members can now gain experience and their skills can level up (this is explained in the updated tutorial).
Added a guest level selection to the lobby (this is unlocked at level 2).
Added the first room upgrades for the lobby, kitchen en restaurant and bar.
When a new guest enters the lobby, you can now see the current guests as well to make it easier to determine if you want to check in that guest.Bugfixes:Fixed a bug with saving on the activity screen during the tutorial.
Fixed a bug when replaying Julia’s late night visit scene from the staff progress tab.Upcoming changes in the next update(s):Skip tutorial.
Destiny points (and exchanging them).
Assigning tarot cards.
More locations to explore.
More girls to hire.
More special events.
Dialog history log.
Attribute events.As always, feedback is appreciated and I hope you are all staying safe and healthy!All the best,
Here’s the new release. In this version most of the tutorial and management mechanics are completed. After unlocking Amber, there isn’t a lot to do yet, but starting next update you will be able to receive more guests, go up to the next hotel level. and build some new rooms (and of course, see the corresponding scenes and outfits).
Please note that previous savegames will not work, but you can now skip the intro if you don’t want to play through it again.
This was the last update that needed a lot of coding for a while. The base mechanics are implemented, so starting next update we will finally leave the “demo” phase and get to the “real thing”. It will be the first big content update (v.0.1.0) and I expect it to be finished in 4 weeks from now!
Finished to hotel management introduction.
Added images and outfits for all current scenes and rooms.
Amber can now be unlocked as a staff member!
Added the first “real” guest.
Added the renders for two new rooms, the restaurant, and the bar.
These can not be unlocked yet (as you need hotel level 2 for that), but this will be possible in the next update.
Added an option to skip the intro, you will get a random starting tarot card.
Added a button that hides the UI.
(Auto and skip will be icons in a later update, there will also be a dialog log.)
Implemented the progress tab on the staff profile, showing all special events for each girl.
Right now, it’s just the nipple slip scene with Julia, but more will be added next update.
Added collectible rewards for each set of progression events.
The first tier and its rewards for Julia should be available in the next update.
Added a replay option: Click any completed progression event to view it again.
Finished the guest encounter, now resulting in a satisfaction score.
If you fail to reach the required score, the encounter for that guest will fail.
When you fail 3 times, the guest will leave the hotel without paying.
Implemented guest check out. If a guest completes their stay, you will get the rewards listed on the guest profile.
Implemented hotel attributes (so far only housekeeping will be visible, the others will be introduced later in the story).
Added tooltips for all stats and most navigation buttons.
You can now save on the activity screen as well (and at night).
Updated the staff, guest and room tooltip designs.
Added a Spanish translation.
• Added the hotel management introduction and tutorial.
• Added the first event for Julia (more will follow in the next update).
· Added a completely new UI design, with sound FX and animations.
· Implemented exploration mechanics (more events will be added in future updates).
· Implemented the first part of the hotel management mechanics (I hope to wrap this up in the next update).
· Added saving & loading (each profile will have a maximum of 10 slots).
· Implemented save encryption.
· Added a difficulty level select: “normal” & “hard” (they will not yet be unlocked in this update, but will be implemented in a future release).
· Ctrl (during dialogs) now only skips unseen dialog (unless specified differently in the settings).
· Ctrl (during hotel management) now speeds up sound and animations, in case you want to skip through it.
· Previously seen dialogs and selected choices are marked gray (this will not work for previous updates, but starting now).
· Added a hands-free “auto” mode with a configurable timer in the setting.
· Added screen transitions.
· Added the settings screen to the main UI that can be opened with ESC or the top right menu button.
· Added translations for German, French, Russian, Portuguese and Chinese.
· Added mod support.
· Tarot cards now show a description of their effects when you select them.
· And a LOT more minor improvements.
Full version only:
· Added 5 tarot card “rerolls” to the FULL version.
· Added 2 additional difficulty levels: “story mode” & “nightmare” (they will not yet be unlocked in this update, but will be implemented in a future release).
· Fixed the bug in the settings menu when closing it.
• Finished the 2nd half of the introduction.
• Updated a lot of the first renders, to fix mistakes/imperfections.
• Space/enter skips to the next line, ctrl skips through the entire dialog (I might change this to unread lines only later).
• Added background music and some sound effects.
• Implemented the tarot card system.
• Added the first 12 tarot cards.
• Added post-processing effects (enabling dynamic fog, bloom & tarot card effects). This can be switched off in the settings in case your pc can’t handle it, or you don’t like the effects.
• Added some additional images for the full version (the full version will contain additional close-ups and scrolling images).
Upcoming changes in the next update(s):
• Dialog choices during the intro, affecting the cards you can choose from.
• UI design.
• A splash screen.
• Multiple translations.
• Mod support.
• Hotel management gameplay.
Previous savegames will not work, but you can now skip the intro if you don’t want to play through it again.
Top Related Smut:
The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy [v0.01d Public] [Newman/Akanoes]
Tanuki Silveria's Quest [gabyouana]
The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]
Beaver Falls [v0.2] [YoyoMiko Games]
Shattered Lands [v0.40] [Blue Eclipse]
Fapablo [v1.0] [HotCherry]
Milf Town [Milftoon]
Wonderland Witches [v0.1.2] [Faerie Dust]
Earn Your Freedom [v0.08a] [Sissy Dreams]
Crittermatic Collection [27Apr2020] [Crittermatic]
Fiends Forever [v0.0.1] [DakodaNova]
INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ [v1.04] [miconisomi]